Erie’s HomeProtector insurance meets your home protection needs with innovative policies that automatically include 50 extra protection features. The Erie’s homeowners package of protection is a contemporary package and includes coverage for:
- Your Home and any Attached Structures.
- Other Structures at your premises that are separate from the dwelling.
- Loss of Use which covers the additional living expenses you incur due to temporary relocation.
- Personal Liability for personal injury, including bodily injury or property damage claims brought against you anywhere in the world.
- Medical Payments to Others who are injured in an accident arising from your premises or personal activities.
- Coverage up to $2,500 for loss due to theft, forgery or unauthorized use of a credit card And unknowingly accepting counterfeit money.
- Payment up to the Personal Property limit for loss of contents of a refrigerator or freezer From either power or mechanical failure.
- Coverage up to $3,000 for theft of jewelry, watches and furs.
- Reimbursement for fire extinguisher recharge after a fire loss.
- Payment for replacement of automatic garage door transmitters which have been stolen. Coverage is also provided for cost to reprogram the frequency on additional transmitters and/or the control unit box.
Get a quick quote today.
(for Pennsylvania residents only)