Erie's HomeProtector insurance meets your home protection needs with innovative policies that automatically include 50 extra protection features. The Erie's homeowners package of protection is a contemporary package and includes coverage for:
- Your Home and any Attached Structures.
- Other Structures at your premises that are separate from the dwelling.
- Loss of Use which covers the additional living expenses you incur due to temporary relocation.
- Personal Liability for personal injury, including bodily injury or property damage claims brought against
you anywhere in the world.
- Medical Payments to Others who are injured in an accident arising from your premises or personal activities.
Click here to get a quote.
This innovative policy includes more that 50 extra protection features. Some of these include:
- Coverage up to $2,500 for loss due to theft, forgery or unauthorized use of a credit card And unknowingly accepting counterfeit money.
- Payment up to the Personal Property limit for loss of contents of a refrigerator or freezer From either power or mechanical failure.
- Coverage up to $3,000 for theft of jewelry, watches and furs.
- Reimbursement for fire extinguisher recharge after a fire loss.
- Payment for replacement of automatic garage door transmitters which have been stolen. Coverage is also provided for cost to reprogram the frequency on additional transmitters and/or the control unit box.
Please note: We are licensed for the State of Pennsylvania only.
If you live in the state of Pennsylvania and would like us to quote on your home insurance, please fill in the form below. We will contact you directly regarding your inquiry.